[TYPO3-50-general] Feature: Collaboration Framework in TYPO3/FLOW3

Christian Holzmann larryc at gmx.at
Sat Sep 6 18:43:04 CEST 2008

Hello there!

As it is in our projects, collaboration is very important during
designing, creating, developing and translating(!) websites, and of
course i think it is important also during developing on FLOW3 and
Phoenix itself.

What i mean is communication between
* TYPO3 Developers and TYPO3 Developers
* Key Account Manager and Customers
* Key Account Manager and Web Developers
* Designer and Web Developers
* Translators and Customers
* Web-Support Team and Customer

and so on!

Maybe this could be seen as an overall workflow
and collaboration system?

I took a look in the API Documentation and the source code and
found nothing like a basic communication, collaboration or workflow
support. (Maybe it's because I'm a the beginning with DDD, AOP and that
stuff ;-)))

Does anyone of you know if there is a Collaboration Framework contemplated?

I think, to integrate such a thing is heavy, but much needed,
what do you think about that?

Chris