[TYPO3-50-general] Lucene used for search in CR as of today

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Sep 3 09:58:17 CEST 2008

Hi Tim,

On 02.09.2008, at 20:59, Tim Eilers wrote:

> Hi Karsten,
>
> perhaps i am doing something wrong or am not smart enough, but i
> think i
> am in a infinite loop:
> When i checkout a fresh TYPO3v5 and call the root i get Exception
> #1219326502 which says me, that i have to set up the lucence index.
> When
> i call the setup URL i get that error again. No matter if you do
> correct
> case or not, or if i use index_dev.php or not (ok that matters, then
> the
> error simply transfers to a 500).
>
> What am i doing wrong? Is it a windows problem? Is it a routing
> problem?

While you set up the Lucene index you need to disable persistence in
your
FLOW3.php. After it has been created, you can re-enable it.

> Can somebody else help me?

Alternative: Checkout https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v5/Distribution/trunk
Yesterday I added a (hopefully) fully working configuration to the v5
distribution. The only thing you need to do is making Data/* and
Public/*
writeable for the webserver.

Cheers,
robert