[TYPO3-50-general] [TYPO3-team-core-v5] Templating Engine

Martin Ficzel martin.ficzel at gmx.de
Thu Oct 23 18:42:00 CEST 2008

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:

> <f3:link:to
> 	controller="posts"
> 	action="editPost"
> 	requestParameters:postId="{post.id}">Edit post</f3:link:to>
>
> Maybe some shorter version of Sebastian G's suggestion, with the benefit
> that we can also "preview" it in a regular browser (a browser will not
> understand the <f3:link:to> as a link):

> 	<f3:link controller="posts" action="editPost">
> 		<f3:parameter name="postId">{post.id}</f3:parameter>
> 	</f3:link>
> 	Edit post
> </a>

I do'nt like the solution to pass parameters as child-tags. The dtd can easily define that
the f3:link tag needs the parameter "postID" but it's hard to define that f3:link needs a
child with a "name" attribute wich has the value "postID". So parameters for viewHelpers
should be passed as attributes as in the first example.

Regards, Martin