[TYPO3-50-general] [TYPO3-team-core-v5] Templating Engine

Christoph Blömer chbloemer at gmx.net
Wed Oct 22 21:45:45 CEST 2008

Hello,
could i understand this to be some kind of taglib support,as we now it
from java, for flow3?
So that i can use this package to add my own namespace, which for
example adds and configures a javascript widget?
That would be really cool.
If its not, maybe you can create a simple taglib package which is used
by beer3.

Greetings from USA
Christoph