[TYPO3-50-general] Problem installing FLOW3

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Wed Oct 15 15:29:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Unfortunately it doesn't work. I keep getting the
F3::FLOW3::MVC::Exception::NoSuchController exception when running the
installer.

I've attached the install.conf file and the output of the installer.
(Hopefully the mailinglist allows for attachments)
Perhaps I've made a configuration error somewhere, or otherwise it might
help to find out what is going wrong.

Do I need to install anything for the Lucene package, or do I need some
other special module of PHP?
I noticed that I currently only have the PDO sqlite module. Do I also need
the "normal" sqlite?

Peter