[TYPO3-50-general] getting FLOW3CGL alive again
irene.hoeppner at abezet.de
Sat Nov 29 16:38:55 CET 2008
I've been playing around a little with the FLOW3CGL-Package. The result
until now is, that I get the default view where you can select a package.
What I did for that is (based on .../FLOW3CGL/branches/namespaces):
* some dirty thing with the configuration: hardcoded pathWorkspace and
pathChecks instead of taking it from the configuration
* simply replaced "component" with "object" and "Component" with
"Object" in all Files
* renamed 2 files replacing Component with Object
* replaced "objectFactory->getObject" with "objectManager->getObject"
* added $objectManager to F3::FLOW3CGL::Configuration
Next steps would be:
* check all occurencies of objectManager->getObject() and
- change it to objectFactory->create() or
- add $objectManager if needed
- remove $objectFactory, if not needed anymore
* get the tests running (there seems to be some more stuff than the
What has to be done also:
* put the stuff from Configuration/Packages.php somewhere else
* convert Settings.php to yaml
Now my question: am I on the right way and should I go on with this?
More information about the TYPO3-project-5_0-general