[TYPO3-50-general] Name of templating system

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Wed Nov 19 09:45:31 CET 2008

Martin Kutschker wrote:

>> But isn't the basic template-system used for the default view or any
>> other view like the exception one?
>> Shouldn't they be replace by the template-system?

> I don't think so.

I agree to Masi.
Probably the default distribution contains the "Beer3"-package and might
even provide template-based notifications, but the FLOW3-package should
not depend on it IMHO.

With the package-based architecture it would even be possible to offer
distribution in different flavors - but I don't what plans for this are.

Bastian