[TYPO3-50-general] MVC in FLOW3

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Thu Nov 13 12:41:05 CET 2008

Hello,

> I can't use DefaultView in the View/Default Folder because the word
> Default is not allowed in the namespace. So the information in the MVC
> Reference on flow3.de is not valid anymore, correct?
I am currently not sure how this is handled, so I guess maybe Bastian
can help you out on this issue.

> Currently only the word "controller" is shown. And "Hello World!" is
> still missing. No Exception when view->render() is called.
> ViewNotFoundException would be nice.
Well, in case the view cannot be resolved, the EmptyView kicks in and
shows just nothing.

However, I agree with you that some error message would be nice if you
are not in production mode.

@everybody: Does this make sense?
- if in production mode, fail silently (and log lateron)
- if in dev mode, throw exception.

Greets,
Sebastian