[TYPO3-50-general] Only blank screen, no exceptions

Christoph Blömer chbloemer at gmx.net
Thu Nov 13 10:27:13 CET 2008

Hi Bastian,
when I execute that command the YAML package is in the list.

But the checkout doesn't work. It stops after  TYPO3CR with the message:
svn: Unrecognized format for the relative external URL ''.

I just saw, that the TestPackage is in the list twice!! I think thats
maybe the problem.

Greetings
Christoph