[TYPO3-50-general] Only blank screen, no exceptions

Christoph Blömer chbloemer at gmx.net
Sat Nov 8 23:39:51 CET 2008

Hello,
i want to use flow3 and typo3cr for an eCommerce class at university. So
I checked out the BlogExample. Everything worked fine.
Now I updated from SVN and nothing works anymore.

The Blog Branch is missing the YAML Package.
Exception Handler is not working. Only a blank page is shown.
Furthermore, there is a InvalidPropertyException because the "Default"
workspacename is not a string.

After trying the flow3 distribution nothing happens. Also only a blank
screen in Production and Development Mode.

Greetings
Christoph