[TYPO3-50-general] FLOW3 as an TYPO3 V4 Extension

Jochen Rau j.rau at web.de
Mon May 26 10:35:09 CEST 2008

Hi,

as I started to integrate the Package Manager of FLOW3 in
'EXT:gimmefive' (see
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-gimmefive) I realized
that I'm on my way to backport almost the whole source code of FLOW3.
That makes no sense. So I changed the strategy and altered gimmefive to
be a bridge to the original source code of FLOW3. There are only a few
things left to be done:

1) The class t3lib_cs in PHP6/Resources/PHP/class.t3lib_cs.php should be
renamed (Issue #651).
2) There should be a convenient way to download stable snapshots of the
packages FLOW3 and PHP6 as extensions for TYPO3 V4. What do you suggest?
3) Caching and Ressource Management is disabled until now but should be
enabled. Do you expect any conflicts with TYPO3 V4?
4) The AOP Framework is not available until now. Should it be enabled
for V4?

Comment on 2): Until now I checkout FLOW3 to the root of my web-server
and make symbolic links to FLOW3 and PHP6 in typo3conf/ext/.

Greetings
Jochen