[TYPO3-50-general] Small downtime of svn.typo3.org

Daniel Pšötzinger nospam at nospam.de
Mon May 12 17:57:04 CEST 2008

Sebastian Kurfuerst schrieb:
> Hey,
> I am currently changing some configurations on the SVN repository on
> svn.typo3.org. Therefore, it will be offline for the next two hours.
> Sorry for the inconvenience,
> Greets,
> Sebastian

I tried to register my first extension there and get a

"Internal error

An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.
If you continue to experience problems please contact your redMine
administrator for assistance.

Back"

I get it only if i add a nice description and a title like "something:
something"