[TYPO3-50-general] Some Issues with current Revision

Christoph Blömer chbloemer at gmx.net
Fri Mar 28 15:21:19 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

Michael Feinbier schrieb:
> Hi Christoph,
>
> Christoph Blömer schrieb:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am using xampp on windows.
>> The DocumentRoot is pointing to the FLOW3 directory.
>>
>> http://localhost/ gives me an exception:
>> *Notice: Undefined index: T3_TestPackage_BasicClass in
>> D:\xampp\htdocs\FLOW3\trunk\Packages\FLOW3\Classes\AOP\F3_FLOW3_AOP_Framework.php
>> line 153*
>>

> It seems to me, that you have checked out the wrong svn-repository.
> Maybe you have checked out https://svn.typo3.org/FLOW3/Packages/
> but to have a version which is running out-of-the-box you should use
>
> https://svn.typo3.org/FLOW3/Distribution/trunk/

That's really weard. I checked it out on this URL and it was not
working. Maybe some caching problem.
Now I deleted everything and made a clean checkout.
The Testing works now. But online from the trunk directory. It is not
working (only welcome screen) when I point my Document Root to the new
Public directory in the trunk.

Thanks
Christoph