[TYPO3-50-general] tyClipse vs. FLOW3DE

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 15:54:03 CET 2008

Hello Robert, hello David,

my name ist Sebastian Böttger from Cross Content Media. Together with
Eckhard M. Jäger from area42 i'm developing
tyClipse which is indeed simliar to FLOW3DE. It seems the two projects
started nearly the same time.

Of course it would make sense working together on one big solution. So
let us talk about how to collabrate.

As i read FLOW3DE has finished a specification. We are planing a release
of a first Alpha for next week.
Also there will be translations in english, french and spanish available
on the website.

Here [3] [4] are two first screenshots:

Sorry Robert, the link [1] to the T3N news message is wrong. Correct is [5].

[3] http://cross-content.com/tyclipse_screen_01.png
[4] http://cross-content.com/tyclipse_screen_02.png
[5]
http://t3n.yeebase.com/aktuell/news/newspost/tyclipse-plattformunabhaengige-ide-fuer-typoscript/1401/