[TYPO3-50-general] Old names in FLOW3 code

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Mar 25 15:08:09 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

I just committed a big global change which renames the T3 prefix to F3
[1]. I think that Martins suggestion to be able to choose any prefix
for your own applications is still valid, but the only way I'd see
that become reality is with a certain use of namespaces.

We'll look at this again as soon as we check out namespaces in PHP 5.3
final.

Best,
robert

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/revision/packages-flow3?rev=661

PS: If you need to batch-rename your class files, this little bash
script might become handy:

#!/bin/bash
for i in `find . -name T3_*.php`; do
	BASENAME=`basename $i`
#	echo `dirname $i`/${BASENAME} `dirname $i`/F3_${BASENAME:3}
	svn --force move `dirname $i`/${BASENAME} `dirname $i`/F3_${BASENAME:3}
done