[TYPO3-50-general] FLOW3, XAMPP and pdo_sqlite

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Mar 19 17:31:50 CET 2008

Hi Christoph & Martin,

Am 19.03.2008 um 16:52 schrieb Martin Kutschker:
>> can somebody help me running FLOW3 with TYPO3CR on a XAMPP WINDOWS
>> installation.
>> I always get an exception: could not find driver.
>
> Now I'm really interested if TYPO3 5.0 is supposed to run with sqlite.

The TYPO3CR uses sqlite via PDO by default. This way TYPO3 works out of
the box (... should) without the need to set up a user and database.
However, we'll of course recommend MySQL. We just don't have the
configuration
system in place yet.

So theoretically FLOW3 + TYPO3CR should work fine on Windows if you just
install PDO sqlite correctly.

robert
--
http://typo3.org/gimmefive