[TYPO3-50-general] Accessing the AspectContainer / AOPBrowser

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Mar 17 12:21:08 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

Am 14.03.2008 um 19:55 schrieb Michael Feinbier:

> i think i need help :(
> my wish was to define a method "getAdvicesForMethod" beneath the
> "getAspectContainers" in the AOP-Framework. But it shows strange
> behaviour. Please have a quick look on this implementation (maybe u
> have
> to c&p to an ide) :

Well, you tried to get the information from the wrong side. The aspect
containers only tell you what aspects and advices exist, but you don't
get the information which advices have finally been applied during the
proxy class building.

This morning I created a few new features just for you (see #407 &
#408).
Here's a little code snippet which should help you getting the
information
you need:

$aopFramework = $this->componentManager-
 >getComponent('T3_FLOW3_AOP_Framework');
foreach($aopFramework->getTargetAndProxyClassNames() as
$targetClassName => $proxyClassName) {
	var_dump($aopFramework-
 >getAdvicedMethodsInformationByTargetClass($targetClassName));
}

Cheers,
robert
--