[TYPO3-50-general] Phonebook tutorial, am i missing something?

Gijs Epping gijs.epping at efocus.nl
Fri Jun 13 14:58:32 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am trying to get the phonebook tutorial running but no luck. After
installing the needed packages (typo3cr, phpcr) it got up to the
following error:

/*************************************/
invalid data source name

PDOException thrown in file
TYPO3CR/Classes/Storage/Backend/F3_TYPO3CR_Storage_Backend_PDO.php in
line 53.

/var/www/html/evs/flow3/gijs-epping/Packages/TYPO3CR/Classes/Storage/Backend/F3_TYPO3CR_Storage_Backend_PDO.php:

00051:   */
00052:  public function __construct($dsn, $username = NULL, $password
NULL) {
00053:   $this->databaseHandle = new PDO($dsn, $username, $password);
00054:   $this->databaseHandle->setAttribute(PDO::ATTR_ERRMODE,
PDO::ERRMODE_EXCEPTION);

/*******************************************/

Now i am looking for the PDO settings (username, password etc) how i can
configure those but i can't find out where i can edit these settings.

I have PDO installed on our php5 installation with the following
drivers: sqlite2, sqlite, mysql

Is this enough?

Hope somebody could help me.

regards Gijs