[TYPO3-50-general] Competition: Best replacement for "and"/"or" wanted!

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Tue Jul 22 18:05:29 CEST 2008

Hey Karsten,

may be you can explain first we you want to call a method AND or OR
and give an example?

Currently I don't see a reason to create a OR or a AND method while
these operators already exist in PHP.

I am sure you don't want to create a function that does this:

$value = logicalor ($a, $b);

while you can simple do this :
$value = $a or $b;

(or using &&, &, ||, |, not sure what you guys find best practice)

Ries