[TYPO3-50-general] Typo3 5.0 on a virtual disk image

Alban Cousinié ace at mind2machine.com
Mon Jan 28 10:05:57 CET 2008

Hi,

Yes the virtual machine is almost ready, but it runs PHP5. It is also
capable of running Typo3 4.0
I would like to provide both PHP5 and PHP6 coexisting and different virtual
hosts and pointing to the same directory, so a developer can test his code
with both versions of PHP.
But as I am actually under a very heavy workload, I have had no time since a
month for adding the feature.

I'll attempt to spend some extra time on the VM this week and to release the
VM quickly.

For those interested, I have attached a draft of the release notes to this
email

Regards,

Alban Cousinié