[TYPO3-50-general] An "AOP-Debugger" and a Bachelor Thesis

Michael Feinbier typo3 at feinbier.net
Wed Jan 23 21:25:03 CET 2008

Hi there,

I just want to say hello to everybody and introduce myself. I study
applied computer sience and am nearly finished :)
At the moment I`m writing on my bachelor thesis. After talking a little
bit to Robert (thanks!) and reading stuff about AOP and the new
TYPO3-Framework I decided to write my thesis about Aspectorientated
Software-Development in general on the one hand and the AOP-Integration
in the "framework-which-must-not-be-named3" on the other hand...

The applied part of the thesis will be a (prototypical) implementation
of an "AOP-Debugger" which is a kind of browser in which you can see the
  class-hierachy and aspects joining/extending the classes and methods.

I´m not yet quite sure, how the debugger/browser will look like, because
  I just started working on this thesis a week ago. So if you have
ideas, suggestions or something else - let me know :)

Hope, it is okay to post this here just to tell you that I am working on
that. Furhermore i´m quite sure, that I will post/read/work on this list
and the new framework.
I´m looking forward for a good time (even it will become stressful for
me at the end of april ;-))

see ya

michael

--
kind regards from Bielefeld

Michael

Error 404: The city you are looking for doesn't exist.
http://www.denkweite.de | http://www.feinbier.net