[TYPO3-50-general] UNKOWN3: Are you searching for a new name of Typo3 Framework?

Christoph Blömer chbloemer at gmx.net
Thu Jan 17 14:10:37 CET 2008

It seems that, you ordered a new mac book? ;-)
Just kidding ;-)
February sounds good.
Then I finished my computer science tests and I can invest some time in
UNKOWN3, too ;-)

I saw yesterday a feature in the alfresco dms called JLAN, where you
could work on files in your content repository. It's a CIFS
implementation in Java.
Would something like that be possible in PHP.

Christoph