[TYPO3-50-general] TYPO3CGL - thanks and an open task...

Tim Eilers tim.eilers at web.de
Thu Feb 21 00:42:01 CET 2008

Karsten Dambekalns schrieb:
> I opened two issues and while doing that I recognized that there are a
> lot of issues in forge that seem to be solved already. So here is the
> task: Please go through those issues and comment/update/resolve them as
> needed. Right now it's hard to know what is still missing completely,
> broken or subject to change...

Info for all:
Please only report bugs if i have marked the Feature as solved.

I know that some Sniffs have still some errors. I am going through every
Sniff to check it for them and going to solve the errors. Only then i
mark the feature as solved.

At the moment i have a bunch full of work at work, so please be patient :)
thx.

cheers,
tim.