[TYPO3-50-general] Fluid: Documentation

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Mon Dec 22 10:31:44 CET 2008

Hi list,

As Irene, I also had a kind of FLOW3-weekend.

First of all, I also like what I've seen from Fluid (and the whole FLOW3
framework) so far.

What I was wondering, what is the recommended way to view / generate the
docbook files.
I've had some tries, but I kept getting errors when trying to generate the
index file. I finally ended up generating all the files separately to html,
but I guess there must be a quicker or better way (perhaps a way for good
PDF rendering).

Greetings,
Peter

[...]