[TYPO3-50-general] Speed Test FLOW3 rev.1614

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Dec 12 16:06:29 CET 2008

Hi.

On 11.12.2008 23:59 Uhr, Christoph Blömer wrote:
> Hi I just updated to revision 1615 and it seems that it is already
> fixed. Karsten is really developing with the speed of light ;-)

Well, that was a simple fix for an oversight that caused the resources
to be mirrored on every request. So in production context it is faster now.

> The speed improvements are awesome.

Most of the recent improvements have been done by Robert, though. While
I was namespacing the codebase for the second time, he did the fun stuff ;)

Regards,
Karsten

PS: If you want your developement context to be faster as well, change
the recourse cache strategy to "package" instead of "file". Just
remember, changes to resources will not be detected then!