[TYPO3-50-general] First Preview of the "AOPBrowser"

Michael Feinbier typo3 at feinbier.net
Mon Apr 14 19:28:06 CEST 2008

Hey erverbody,

hope you had some nice time in the snow! In the last days i've
"finished" work on the AOPBrowser, which is part of my bachelor-thesis.
Of course, the browser isn't finished at all, but some features work,
some others are implemented prototypical.
After slight modifications in the code-structure and documentation this
will be the pratical part of my work.

So please have a look at
http://flow3.denkweite.de/AOPBrowser

and click around a little bit. The frontend is rendered with the ExtJS
2.0 Framework which is very powerful!
Currently the AOPBrowser works on Safari (tested 3.1) and Firefox.
'Cause i don't have a windows machine at home, i didnt tested/developed
on IE 6/7 so i think it wont work on that dirty part software-history.

As already told, many functions are missing or buggy. But I think and
hope that it will be enough for a general understanding of the browser.

Please send me Feedback about what you think! After finishing the Thesis
(many things to do :-/) I will continue work on it with hopefully many
features and ideas :-)
Maybe it could be possible to create the AOPBrowser as a package for
FLOW3 on forge?
The name "AOPBrowser" is just a quick-solution - so if you have ideas
for better packagenames, drop a line.

Thanks, especially to robert :)

cheers,

F3_Michael