[TYPO3-50-general] Best case- worst case ETA

Pierre M pierre at biodanza.ca
Sun Sep 30 15:32:02 CEST 2007

Hello there

I am managing an HTML/frames based website for anoon-profit org
and am presenting a proposal to move to a CMS solution (and recommending
TYPO3 of course)

the version 5 description seems to be so much more with the development
It seems it would be wiser to wait-out the release of V5 Since some desired
functionnalities are inherent to V5 , and to avoid migration costs
from 4.Xas this NPO is small but aims to co developp something that
could freely be
used by similar npo's world wide...

I am wondering if someone out there  of an estimated  release date Early
spring 2008? before? summer?

Without any expectation of accuracy, any rough ETA would be greatly
appreaciated in the form of best case scenario - worstcase scenario

This may help us  decide on our road map

Thanks for your reply...

More information about the TYPO3-project-5_0-general mailing list