[TYPO3-50-general] typo3 5.0 on windows

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Thu Nov 15 21:18:01 CET 2007

Hi Bastian,

Bastian Waidelich schrieb:

> Helmut Hummel wrote:
>
>> I think, too that these are good news!
>> Just because I'm curious. Why and when did you decide to do it?
>> (I think this is worth a new message on typo3.org)
>
> Have a look at the typo3.org homepage ;)

Oops, sorry, I missed that because I thougt, that the rss feed all news
(http://news.typo3.org/xml-feeds/) does what it says, which is
unfortunatly not the case :(

Well really strange, since the news message on typo3.org says, the news
is imported from news.typo3.org, but there, I cannot find it...

nevertheless thanks for pointing to it..

Regards Helmut