[TYPO3-50-general] The Testing package

Andreas Förthner Andreas.Foerthner at netlogix.de
Mon May 21 17:37:05 CEST 2007

Hi all,

at the moment I'm playing a bit arround with a new testrunner
implementation. There two basic questions appeared:

1. Where has the docu gone? I'm missing the whole part about the AOP and
the other Framework stuff. It would be really great to have it available
to see what I can use of it. Or am I just too blind to see, but the
guide to TYPO3 seems to be a bit small at the moment? ;-)

2. Why is there a different package for PHPUnit? Wouldn't it make sense
to add the PHPUnit classes in an resources folder in the Testing
package? Or are there any reasons against this? If not I will change
that in my development and add it to the Testing package.

Greets Andi