[TYPO3-50-general] TypoScript 2.0 framework

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Mon May 7 21:24:58 CEST 2007

Sebastian Kurfuerst schrieb:

> If I got you correctly, that is what we plan. We are even thinking of
> generating the RelaxNG specification automatically from the code.

Really? I thought you didn't like my Relax NG proposal.

For my part I think it's possible, but now I see that it will only be
useful for external parsers/editors. For the included TS editor I
envisage for BE the PHP reflection is porabaly hte first choice for
validation and sysntax high lighting.

Masi