[TYPO3-50-general] TypoScript 2.0 and Relax NG

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed May 2 14:33:11 CEST 2007

Joerg Schoppet schrieb:

> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>>> What about using the javaDoc comments above the methods?
>> Can they be extracted easily? If I understood the presentation at T3DD07
>> correctly the idea was to use reflection to extract the syntax/structure
>> at runtime in a TS setup field. This is done with the objects directly.
>> The javaDoc comments would have to parsed in an extra step.
> Hi,
>
> don't know if you mean this, but e.g. ReflectionMethod has a method
> "getDocComment()" to easily retrieve the respective comments.

Great. Now I understand why some parts of the framework works via using
special javaDoc comments.

So this one is settled :-)

Next question: does the reflection work with classes or do I need to
instantiate objects? The point is that I need to know the properties and
methods in advance (think of a GUI with shows me the allowed "values").

Thanx,
Masi