[TYPO3-50-general] Typo Wiki CSS overhaul

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 21:38:25 CEST 2007

When I get chance I'll introduce a tree on the menu called test, with
test_ named pages so you know exactly what to nuke afterwards!!

Will be having a look at the definative guide pages shortly, though
there's another NG thread for updates to that I'll post the files to
the wiki, the same page should do.

Regards,
Denyer

-------