[TYPO3-50-general] Typo3 5.0 Definitive Guide CSS Overhaul

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Mar 29 18:12:47 CEST 2007

Hi Denyer,

Am 29.03.2007 um 16:44 schrieb Denyer Ec:

> Just started taking a look at the typo3 5.0 guide on the web at the
> moment and wondered if anyone could tell me what is reponsible for the
> HTML output of those pages? The reason I ask is that to be able to
> successfully style those pages the invalid xml prolog needs to go!
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="no"?>
>
> I'm sure it's a trivial template change to whoever has the access.
> Once that's gone some serious in-roads can be made to styling it up.

I removed it. It was ... almost easy to do that - the problem was only
finding the place where it was defined in the XSL sheets ...

Anyway, if I'm not totally wrong, the xml declaration should be valid
for an XHTML or not? What problem does that prolog cause at your CSS?

Cheers,
robert
--
http://typo3.org/gimmefive