[TYPO3-50-general] Typo Wiki CSS overhaul

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:38:30 CEST 2007

Sebastian,

I think I have an idea of how the tracnav intends the menu layout to
be structured, but I need to do some testing.

Would it be possible for you to set up two dummy (or real) wiki
sections like you have for the design section, and populate them with
a couple of dummy (or real) pages?

I thought I'd ask you to do it as I don't want to cause a disturbence
in the wiki, but if it's OK for me to add a bunch of dummys to test
with that would be equally good. I just figured that there must be
more sections that need setting up, so now would be a good time!

Kind regards,
Denyerec