[TYPO3-50-general] PHPCR Performance

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at typo3.org
Wed Jun 13 17:30:16 CEST 2007

Hello everybody,

lately, I have been thinking about possible encodings of tree data in a
relational database which can be searched efficiently - as a base for
our Content Repository.

My current thoughts and ideas are at
http://www.5-0.dev.typo3.org/trac/TYPO3/wiki/TYPO3CRPerformance - I am
very curious about your comments!
I am not yet fully finished with all my thoughts - you might find some
"TODO" marks at some points...
Please let me know what you find unclear, you can change that yourself
if you want to :-) (after all, it's a wiki) - or if you have other
ideas, just add them to the above mentioned page!

Greetings and thanks in advance to your feedback,
Sebastian

--
Gimme Five!