[TYPO3-50-general] JavaBridge and PHP6

Andreas Förthner Andreas.Foerthner at netlogix.de
Mon Jun 11 19:55:50 CEST 2007

Hi,

now that I'm back from holidays, I will try to fix this JavaBridge
thing. What I now found was, that the JavaBridge seems to run in an
segfault, when I try to execute it. Actually I just ran the phpCR unit
tests. I have raised memory to 256MB but this won't fix our segfault ;-)
I will try to compile the whole thing once again, and hope to that it
works then. I don't know when I can do it, but I hope in the next days.

If anyone has an idea what I could also try, or if someone has a working
solution for PHP6 and the JavaBridge on Debian, please post me.

Thanks

Andi