[TYPO3-50-general] TypoScript 2.0 syntax

Mon Jun 11 15:30:54 CEST 2007

Am Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:26:53 +0200 schrieb Ingo Renner:

> Robert Lemke wrote:
>
>> I suggest that we also define TRUE and FALSE as constants.
>
> what for? they're natural constants anyways!
>
> light is either off OR on, there's not half on
>

> Ingo

I guess what Robert want's to say is, that TRUE and FALSE in Typoscript
eval to strings without additional treatment. Like everything I expect. So
he probably uses a kind of list, to tell, wich string tokens should be
treated as PHP constants, wich as integers and so on.

What kind of list this is, depends on the technique he uses to compile the
TS input. In a classical compiler it would simply be the set valid tokens
and their matching types.

Regards

Elmar