[TYPO3-50-general] New GUI for the TYPO3 5.x branch

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:40:46 CEST 2007

Is there perhaps a risk that a Java BE would alienate a large portion
of the community who can not, or do not, or are unable for any reason
(Workload, understanding, workplace restriction etc) develop in Java?

Maybe I'm missing something huge here, which is quite possible, but I
know a lot of people on-board with Typo3 are competant and experienced
PHP developers, would a Java core not derail this?

Would it not also extend the system requirements of Typo3 and cause
more hassle for people trying to run it on shared hosting etc?

Just meandering thoughts from an idiot.

-------
http://gallery.denyerec.co.uk