[TYPO3-50-general] TypoScript syntax: Array indexes

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Thu Jul 19 13:19:59 CEST 2007

Hi Rob,

please don't forget, that it's not about having a second PHP interface. As
following these things, it's getting more and more complicate. I could live
with that if it finaly works out, but the strength of TYPO3 has been that
users, being no programmers, were able to understand and develop typo3
templates.

In my opinion, TS makes things fast. (Not processing of course ;))
So when thinking about TS, I'd go for a quick way to set up TS.

While I like the "original" way more, especialy the first version needs a
lot more typing in a project, so I would most probably vote for 2, if that
bit has to be changed at all:

>   page.bodyContent.10 = Text
>   page[10] = Text

JH