[TYPO3-50-general] Documentation and new features online

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Feb 12 13:11:47 CET 2007

Hey everybody,

quite some time passed since my last post ... and I have used it to
work a lot on the Core package. At the T3BOARD I had the chance to
demonstrate some of the code I produced and now I would like to ask
you for your feedback.

I have started writing the documentation for the Core package and I'm
almost finished with first part which describes the Component
Manager. More information about the Package Manager, AOP Framework
and Resource Manager (which doesn't exist yet) will follow and as
soon as we've got that in place, we'll create a little podcasts which
gives you an easy introduction into the different features and how to
use them.

Anyway, I'd like to encourage you reading the first part [1] and let
me know what you think about it. What is hard to understand? What
part did you help most? Does the point get clear? What are you missing?

The code for all parts (except for the Resource Manager) is already
available at our SVN repository! Just check it out and play with it
and let us know how it was. The things you can try out admittedly are
quite basic and not as fancy as playing with a new backend or
extension. But maybe some of you already see the beauty in it ;-)

Curiously yours,
robert

[1] http://5-0.dev.typo3.org/guide/bk01pt02ch05.html
--