[TYPO3-50-general] Status of T3P_phpCRJackrabbit_Test

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Thu Apr 26 19:29:12 CEST 2007

Hello,

Peter Niederlag schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> after resolving the use with the interface and class naming conflict
> with 'phpcr_simpleCredentials' I run into this very same problem again. :-<
>
> Noone else?

OK. Finally I found the issue. :->

The problem was that I still had some old,mismatching (not from typo3
project) 'jackrabbit-*.jar' files residing on the JAVA_CLASSPATH in
'/usr/share/java/ext'. After deleting those files the uni-tests are
working as expected.

I have added this as a task on the bugtracker:
http://5-0.dev.typo3.org/trac/TYPO3/ticket/50

Greets,
Peter
--