[TYPO3-50-general] [TYPO3-5.0] Team Testing and Benchmark

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Oct 12 23:30:18 CEST 2006

Hi again.

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Sven Wilhelm wrote:
>> As offering help isn't enough, I would now take over this task together
>> with interested people.
>
> Great!

One more thing - Robert drafted a directory layout and we discussed this
today. I think it will be put up for finalization soon, so then you
could go ahead and plan for unit testing - where do the tests go, what
do we need to do, ...

It will be crucial that unit testing is available as early as possible,
so that even when creating proof-of-concept code tests can be written!

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns