[TYPO3-50-general] T3CON speech

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Mon Oct 9 10:48:15 CEST 2006

Robert Lemke wrote:
> I'm still converting the big MPEG2 file to something suiteable for
> download, and will upload that as soon as it's ready.

Robert: i suggest you all to use video.google.com

i already uplaoded lot of videos (someone >400Mb)
it accepts any format and converts in online into flv version.
very easy also to embed the videos into other webpages.

the only con is the online resolution (320*240)
that is'nt very good of there are many screencast.

anyway it is possible to download hi-red versions, but have to be played with the desktop video player..

ciao
stefano