[TYPO3-50-general] Data Access Component

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at typo3.org
Sun Oct 8 18:30:11 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

during the last weeks, I tried to summarize what the data access
component does, and finally the draft is online:
http://typo3.org/teams/5.0-development/teams/data-access/spec/

Besides, I have recorded two MP3s where I tried to explain the first
proof-of-concept code available:
http://typo3.org/teams/5.0-development/teams/data-access/current-status/

I would be very happy to hear your comments and discuss everything.

Besides, I'd like to invite you to participate in the creation of the
DAC. If you want to be part of the team (currently we are 4 people),
just drop me a line here :-)

Greets,
Sebastian

PS: Public newsgroups for that team (readable for everyone, writable for
team members) will be set up hopefully during the next week.

--
Gimme Five!