[TYPO3-50-general] New pages, a roadmap and more news ...

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Oct 2 09:31:19 CEST 2006

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Robert Lemke wrote:
>
> Hi Robert,
>
>> About the coding guidelines: The goal is to build a TYPO3 version
>> which is as intuitive as possible for the developer.
>

> thanks for your efforts and all but I'm afraid I partly have to disagree
> here. Our main focus should be on the customer - they are the
> stakeholders we're doing all this for.

Good coding guidlines make the maintenance of the code easier. making it
easier for a developer gives her time to focus on the features and not to
waste time on stumblilng through unreadable code.

Anyway I see no contradiction between coding guidelines for developers and
UI improvement for users.

Masi