[TYPO3-50-general] Gimme Five Podcast #1

Michael Feinbier michael at feinbier.PUNKT.net
Fri Nov 17 22:57:14 CET 2006

Hi Karsten,

Karsten Dambekalns schrieb:
> As already mentioned Robert an I produced a litte podcast of slighty
> under half an hour, giving an overview of the current state, ideas,
> tools. Let us know if that is helpful.

Finally I found the time to watch the podcast intensely. It is indeed
very helpful and interesting to see what is going on!
I already checked out the svn and played around a little bit with the
Java bridge and the file structure.

Where can I find the JCR Plugin for eclipse you used to browse the CR?
Didn't found it in a rush :-/

Thanks for that overview!

--
Michael Feinbier