[TYPO3-50-general] Gimme Five Podcast #1

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Wed Nov 15 14:10:46 CET 2006

Hi Karsten,

i just watched this podcast and would like to say: "Gimme Five!"
I really like the way you and Robert introduces this work and i'm really
interested to help working on it, hope that i split some time from doing
dayjob things.
Here i have the feeling for first time, that you really wants help from
outside and that ideas are welcome to get a real open system with all
abilities you ever wanted for a great cms.

So please keep on producing podcasts from time to time - i really like to
have the personal touch to see the "humans" behind the computers :)

vg  Steffen

news:mailman.1.1163321544.29196.typo3-project-5_0-general at lists.netfielders.de...