[TYPO3-50-general] Documentation update

Stephen Boucher economicresearch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 15:23:28 CET 2006

A suggestion rather than using DocBook for the documentation, can we have it
done in Typo3 v5 and export it as a simple t3d file, probably a new
extension would be needed, but this may also take Typo3 to a level of
complex document management as well as web management.

Regards,

Stephen Boucher

news:mailman.1.1163173362.22513.typo3-project-5_0-general at lists.netfielders.de...