[TYPO3-50-general] File name conventions for classes and interfaces

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Dec 1 14:54:59 CET 2006

Hi.

Robert Lemke wrote:
> Ingo Renner schrieb:
>> No, it makes it harder to spot the interfaces among the classes.
>
> That's true of course. On the other hand grouping of components won't be
> that nice anymore. But if we make sure that classes / interfaces can be
> logically structured by putting them into sub directories, that would be
> fine.

That was my reason for rejecting that idea. But I think it is more
important to be able to find related concepts together. Moving stuff
into distinct directories might be a good alternative, though.

How does the whole autoloading magic work in that case, we need to add
support for this, right? But no big deal, yes?

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns