[Flow] CGL Filenames

Marc Neuhaus apocalip at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 10:16:09 CET 2014

Hey,

afaik, those example would currently break the ClassLoading, or did you
mean:

class Foo{} ==> Foo.php
abstract class AbstractFoo{} ==> AbstractFoo.php
interface FooInterface {} ==> FooInterface.php
trait FooTrait{} ==> FooTrait.php

Thats the way we do most of them already, but we could make it proper cgl
requirement i quess :)

Cheers
Marc